Logo

Logo

Friday, March 29, 2013

Models Wanted


I have been taking photographs for a while now and it has always been something I am passionate about but I have just recently decided to pursue photography as a career. I am enrolled in classes for this summer to learn the ins and outs of the business aspect as well as new editing and photographing concepts. Since this is a new business I don't have a huge portfolio because up until now we have only been photographing family. I am looking for people who are willing to allow us to use their photos for our portfolio. We will do a free 1 hour session with 2 possible wardrobe changes, and a CD with 10 edited photos and a copyright release so that you can get them printed wherever you want! I am looking for 2 newborns(2 weeks old or under, 1 child session (can be siblings or individual child), 2 Senior sessions, 1 engagement session, & 1 family session (between 3 & 6 people). If you have a great idea for a session that I don't have listed feel free to email us the concept. We are not opposed to considering other ideas. If you are interested in booking a modeling session please email us at bluegiraffephotographycjrb@gmail.com and let me know the type of shoot you're interested in and for how many people. Thank you! Jackilyn Brown Co-Owner/Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment